Incorporating Audio?

The use of audio in conjunction with digital signage is a controversial topic, with many preferring to avoid it altogether.  However, we believe that there are some situations when audio can be an excellent enhancement to the visual content displayed. With that in mind, let’s run down the best—and worst!—situations for incorporating audio. [Read more...]

Menu Boards from Start to Finish

Whether you’re building a new food-service location or revamping an existing one, you may want to consider a digital menu board. As you go through the process, there are a few things you need to think about! [Read more...]

Drive-Thru Menu Boards: Digital or Traditional?

When choosing a menu board for a new drive-through, or replacing a board in an old one,  the biggest decision you make may be choosing between a digital and a traditional menu board.  With that in mind, here are a few things to think about as you consider this investment. [Read more...]

Hacking the Brain?

For years, catchy headlines and infographics have claimed that if you just use the right colors, you can get customers to do exactly what you want. They propose that specific colors equal specific emotions. But is that really true, and can you use it when you design signs or menu boards? [Read more...]

3 Factors Behind Drive-Thru Congestion

If you’re seeing cars from your drive-thru line spill into the parking lot, you’re probably getting excited about an increase in your customer base. But customers in a long drive-thru line are going to start getting frustrated, so now that you’ve gathered some more customers, let’s talk about what’s causing the line congestion and how to fix it. [Read more...]

Time for an Upgrade?

How do you know when it’s time to replace your old menu boards? It might seem like it should be obvious, but once you get used to seeing something day in and day out, you don’t tend to notice the gradual changes that take it from clean and new to aging and dirty. So what should you be looking for? [Read more...]

3 Common Signage Pitfalls

If you are looking into purchasing signage for your business for the first time, you might not know exactly what you’re doing, and that’s fine! But if you want to keep from wasting money and time, it’s important to have some kind of plan before setting out. With that in mind, let’s look at some of the most common pitfalls for first-time signage seekers. [Read more...]

5 Reasons to go Digital for your Drive-thru

Fast food is about fast and nowhere is this more urgently true than for Drive-Thrus. The need is to make sure all the information is up front, accurate and easy to read, so customers can decide what they want and order it quickly. Nothing can make that happen more quickly and efficiently than a modern system of Digital Message Boards. Here’s why. [Read more...]

Drive-thru: More Than Just Speed

Sure, speed is still important. Customers come too fast food drive-thrus because they have busy lives, and time is of the essence. But, it’s not just about a burger, fries and a drink or a shake anymore. There are more choices for consumers to make as meals have become more complex. And, every choice is an opportunity for up-selling. [Read more...]

The Truth About Menu Boards

Digital Menu Boards are utilised in less than 20% of restaurants nationwide. The other 80% are needlessly missing out on some incredibly easy and effective ways to increase the bottom line. [Read more...]